Sunday, September 26, 2010

We're baaaaaaaaaaaack! (: And as pointless as everrrr!

Shred the gnar Muliiieees! (; What's that supposed to mean!??!

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry me and Meg have abandoned you.
Love,
Ky.

Sorry we haven't blogged in a while. I guess things have been kind of busy lately. Forgive us?

So, I have quite the story to tell.
You all know Charlie, the one we made the cake for?
Yeah, well apparently while I was at my dads house, him and his fiancee Christina came to my moms house and asked if I was home. (Which freaks me out that they found out where I lived first of all...) Aaannnddd anyways, She asked my mom if I was done SEWING HER WEDDING DRESS AND BRIDES MADE DRESSES!!! Never ever ever did I tell them I would sew her dresses!? I've never even talked to her about her dresses?! I don't even know how to sew... Oh well. I better be getting paid for this...


Also, Me and Megan have this crazy crazy idea...
Youtube Channel.
(: Hmmm?


<3Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment