Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spirit!

"You should join the football team!"

Hello Lovers!
(:
It's spirit week at Wahki-Hi! Soooo we're all spirited and what not! And I guess if cheerleaders don't dress up, you have to run with the football team! Ahhhh no thanks!
I just can't wait for the homecoming game! Cheering at it is gonna be sooooooo fun! Us cheerleaders are hoping for some rain! 

Tomorrows Halloween day, and I have no clue what to wear... I have a million costumes but.... I guess I might be a bumble bee? Bumble bees are cool? Kinda? Just kidding. I really hate bees. Speaking of bees, there was a bee in Mr. Hurley's class and it was like a near death experience! Me and Meg were running around the classroom like crazies! It was going to sting us, I swear!!

So, I'm talking to Paris on the phone! She's defffff my favorite person to talk to on the phone. Shes so random... I'm currently learning about dragons! Solid!

Well this has by far been the most random stupidest blog everrrr!
So later!

<3Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment