Monday, September 20, 2010

I haaaate being sick!

"Kyler gets her gold star for the day!"

Soooo.
I stayed home. I'm still sick.
Aaaannnndd, It sucks.
I hate coughing. And I hate know the fact that when I go back to school tomorrow, I am going to have a lot of homework.
The day went by pretty fast though. I slept till 11. Then watched Rob Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory for the rest of my boring day.
I hate to admit it, but I'm really excited to go back to school tomorrow. I miss acting like a crack head in Ag Science, Telling Greg & Brandon to shut up in English, Rapping with Megan in Algebra, having lunch at my momma's house, Listening to Lainie and Dylan's stories in weight training, Going on trippy nature walks in biology, and making Austin act like a fairy in graphics. And cheer practice. I even am looking forward to cheer practice.
What is wrong with meeeeee?

<3Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment